DontBelieveTheDBTHBsite

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

TheHoodieReView

Since the game is getting saturated with biters and haters like myself i wanted to show some love. Since it is winter i wanted to show y'all some hoodies that I'm feeling and could be wearing if u saw me.

First We gonna start with the new A.L.I.E.N Jungle pack II hoodies. Simple and ill with a sleek look to them














Second is this hoodie from Digital Filth. I like the color of the threading and i like the fact that i may already have a hoodie that looks like this but just need a new one. Hopefully its not too over priced.















Third is this hoodie. I never even heard about this clothing line named Vanguard. But basically they are out of Italy and from the looks of this hoodie they should have more hot shit in there lineup. At least we hope and PRAY


























And that's about it..tune in next time.

1 Comments:

At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that alien hoodie looks really fuckin warm wraped in 200$ plastic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counter