DontBelieveTheDBTHBsite

Monday, October 30, 2006

SEanJohn is Thee BEst ClothingLine EVER!!!

This maybe old news to some--But I had to put it on blast again I guess.
So im chillin going through the ReasonBrand Blog--and I come across this












Wow Is this a clear bite I see---I know that Big companies get a lot of there ideas from the street culture now of days--I walked into a random store and saw a bunch of all over prints and silk screens being done on some big name high respected clothing lines.

But this is just a clear bite. No inspiration here. Mr. diddy or the many people he has that works for him creatively must have just saw this as a little clothing line no one knows about and decided to take a bite out of it. This is similar to Puff Daddy's earlier career when all his hits were just str8 samples from older records.

Diddy's new album is on top tho, cant deny that but I also heard he had a lot of big names writing for him on this one from Pharoahe Monch to Nasir Jones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counter