DontBelieveTheDBTHBsite

Sunday, October 29, 2006

SupremeTimberLands


So Supreme is teaming up with Timberland for there Fall collection. I must say I liked some of the stuff I saw from there new collection but when I came across these Timberlands I was like hmmmm. I respect the fact that they are stepping out of the sneaker, Newera Cult that's been happening but I don't really like these boots they just don't feel rite.

I mean I cant see a "hustler" on the corner Rocking sum beef and broccoli's with pink fur on them. But like I said I respect there individuality. I personally never heard of any other clothing line doing a collabo with timberland but im very sure that like the New era hats we will see more (___insert random street wear brand here__) X Timberland collabos.

2 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

stooooooopid!!!

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

us or the timbs!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counter