DontBelieveTheDBTHBsite

Friday, January 05, 2007

It`sa Me MarioGabbana

Just when you thought the "street wear" game was loosing its influence on the world here comes the high fashion Gods Dolce & Gabbana to take a bite off of street wears brown dried up turd.

Dolce & Gabbana has joined the rotting ses pool of so many other clothing lines by trying to come out with a "Street Wear" like shirt. Dolce & Gabbana has brought us back about 4 years, to the time when canal street was swamped with Nintendo shirts and Mario Brothers remakes. In there attempt to be "street" they fail greatly. I was trying not to hate anymore but come on this one was to easy.

And if the Mario tee don't do it for you just check out the Campbell's soup tee. I wonder if they stayed true to the game and just found random pictures through yahoo then dumped them into photoshop. This tee looks like a easy heat transfer haha. Bet they didn't need the sweat shop for this one(allegedly). hahaha... I just crack my self up


Thanx to HypeBeast and Complex for the info
Keep hating!!!

2 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bro your a fucking fag. take the stick out of you ass.

 
At 2:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SEE WEN I START TO HATE I ALWAYS GET HATED ON HAHA...BUT YEAH I MEAN MARIO COME ON THATS SO OLD MAN...AND ITS NOT EVEN SUM CUSTOM SHIT FROM WAT I SEE...BUT I HEAR WAT U SAYING SAUCE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counter